Perfect Coat Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo kills fleas and ticks, cleans your pet's coat thoroughly, ends snarls and tangles, and leaves your pet smelling fresh.
Dogs (12 weeks of age and over)
Pyrethrins, an active ingredient in this shampoo, are natural organic compounds that have potent insecticidal activity. Other active ingredients, Piperonyl butoxide and N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboxamide, are common synergists, used with insecticides to enhance their activity.
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before use on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or medicated animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. Do not use on cats.
Perfect Coat Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo (Eight In One Pet Products)
Pyrethrins (0.05%), Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical (0.11%), N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboxamide (0.18%), Inert Ingredients (99.66%).
Perfect Coat Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo kills fleas and ticks, ends snarls and tangles, leaves pet smelling fresh and sweet and cleans thoroughly.
Perfect Coat Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo is a non-prescription (OTC) product.
Wet pet completely. Apply liberal quantity of shampoo and work in. Pay extra attention to matted or tangled areas. Continue to work into coat for several minutes. Rinse pet thoroughly in clean water. Dry pet and gently comb out well. Repeat every 7 days.
Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe the pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
This product is for use on dogs only. This product is harmful if swallowed. This product causes moderate eye irritation. Do not use on puppies less than 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing or medicated animals. If product is swallowed, call a physician or poison control center immediately. If product gets in eyes, flush with plenty of water. If signs of sensitivity occurs on your pet's skin, wash with plenty of mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water.
Contact a veterinarian or veterinary emergency room.
Store this product at room temperature. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
This product causes moderate eye irritation. If product gets in the eyes, flush with plenty of water.
Store this product in a cool dry area away from heat or open flame.