What is Heated Dog Pad?
The Heated Dog Pad is a comfortable indoor sleeping pad you plug into an electrical outlet to help your dog stay warm. The Heated Dog Pad can be used alone or placed on top of your dog's bed. The heating pad found inside is also removable which makes it perfect for use year-round.
Toy and Small Breed Dogs
- Great for all small dogs, but especially arthritic or senior dogs
- Helps dog stay warm on cold wintry days, or plugin heating pad can be removed for the warmer months
- Heat is only activated when dog sits on pad (as little as 1lb of pressure will activate the heating pad)
- Available in two colors (Sage or Mocha)
- Provides a portable resting area
- Convenient size fits almost anywhere
- Tested for safety and does not cause fire
- Mat cover and heating pad are both removable for easy washing
How it Works:
The Heated Dog Pad is designed to remain 12 to 15 degrees above ambient air temperature and warms to your dog's normal body temperature when in use. It is ideal during the winter for senior and arthritic dogs because the warm surface helps to relax muscles and reduce joint inflammation and stiffness. Please note the Heated Dog Pad does not get hot.
Always unplug the Heated Dog Pad from outlet when not in use.
- Carefully position heating pad between foam pieces and close the opening so your dog cannot remove the heating pad. When in use, check the pad to ensure proper positioning.
- Turn the pad so the cord is exiting the back of the pad, away from the normal path traveled by your dog.
- When cleaning the covering, unplug and remove the heating pad so you do not subject it to being immersed in liquids or cleaners.
- Remove cover for washing.
After operating 1-2 hours, place your hands on your dog's new Heated Dog Pad for 20-30 seconds, applying pressure. Sitting on your Heated Dog Pad is the best way to feel the radiant warmth your dog will enjoy. The Heated Dog Pad is designed to provide mild radiant warmth and does not get hot.
Breed Type (Size)
Toy or small dog breeds
Store in a cool, dry place. Always unplug the Heated Dog Pad when not in use.
Heated Dog Pad
14" W x 28" L x 0.5" H
Toy or small breed dogs
Store in a cool, dry place. Always unplug the Heated Dog Pad from outlet when not in use.
Heated Dog Pad is rated
Rated 5 out of
heated dog pad
I got this heated dog pad for my moms dog but her dog was picky ano would not lay on it. So I took it home to bring it back to 1800petmeds and I had put it on my bed and pluged it in just to see how well it worked the bed heated up fast a was warm to the touch I left the room to get the package it came to put it in and when I came back my 2 cats were laying on it and they were so comfortable and was sleeping soundly they really loved it . They even fight over it to lay on it and that is so funny to watch . I would have to say this is not just good for dogs but great for cats too
Date published: 2011-09-27