|Dental||Ear||Eye||Flea & Tick||Food||Heartworm||Joints||Medications||Pain||Skin & Coat||Pet|
|Vitamins||Shop by Condition||$4 Deals||Pet Education|
Dog-e Glow LED Collar & Leash
What is the Dog-e Glow LED Collar & Leash?
Now you can take your dog on leisurely walks before bed without worrying about his or her safety. The Dog-e Glow LED Collar & Leash is a fun and safe way to keep your pet seen on walks. The LED lights are sewn right into the collar and can be seen up to 1000 ft. With a cute blue bones design, the Dog-e Glow LED Collar & Leash can be worn by any pet. The collar and leash are made with high-quality, flexible, durable and water resistant fabric, which is perfect for light rainy days. The collar is available for medium and large pets, and the leash is 6' long.
• Keeps your pet seen on walks
• Visible for up to 1000 ft
• Easy-to-use and great for nighttime walks
• LED tube sewn right into the durable, flexible fabric
• Fun, "blue bones" design
• Adjustable collar and 6' long leash (sold separately)
• Water resistant fabric for rainy days
• 4 batteries included (one is used as a replacement)
• 100,000 hour LED life
• Collar is available in medium and large sizes
• Combine the collar and the leash and keep your pet seen and safe
How it Works:
Taking a walk with your pet at night can be dangerous, especially if you cross streets and walk with heavy traffic. That's why the Dog-e Glow LED Collar & Leash can be so handy. The Dog-e Glow LED Collar & Leash is a lighted collar and leash that keeps your pet visible up to 1000 ft. So oncoming cars and passersby will always see your pet coming. The cute and fun "blue bones" design gives your pet a little pizzaz while walking down the street and the blue LED lights inside the collar and leash can either show in one solid line or blink. Both the collar and the leash are very flexible and durable. They are even water resistant, which means you can grab an umbrella and take your pooch out on a light rainy day. The Dog-e Glow LED Collar & Leash uses batteries, which are included, that are held in a small battery pack attached to the outside of the collar or the leash. With the flip of a switch, the lights can be switched on or off easily. Whether you take long walks or short strolls with your pooch, the Dog-e Glow LED Collar & Leash can keep your dog safe in any situation.
May contain small parts which could present a choking hazard for small children under the age of 5 and small pets. Dog-e Glow LED Collar & Leash is not waterproof. Do not submerge in water.
Using the collar:
• When switched to the "on" position, the Dog-e Glow LED Collar & Leash are great for when you are walking at night, or any other dark place.
• Place the Dog-e Glow LED Collar around your dog's neck and securely fasten.
• Adjust the strap to make it smaller or larger until you can comfortably fit two fingers between your dog's neck and the collar.
• Then, attach the Dog-e Glow LED Leash to the D-ring on the collar.
• Switch the small battery pack to the "on" position and press the white button on top of the battery pack so your pet is illuminated and safe.
• Click once for a solid line of blue lights, and press twice for a blinking blue light display.
Using the leash:
• Unravel your leash and clip right onto the D-ring of your pet's collar.
• Keep the leash loop around your wrist and hold with your hand for a best grip.
• For light display, follow the same directions as for the collar.
To replace the battery on collar and leash:
• Open the battery pack by using the little slider located on the side of the pack.
• Once open, take out the two batteries and replace with the included new ones.
• Make sure the writing on each battery is facing up.
• Insert the slider back into the battery pack.
You can also leave the lights on in the day just for added safety.
• Both the Dog-e Collar and the leash glow with LED lightning and come in a fun "blue bones" pattern that's great for any dog.
• Batteries are included with an additional set included (Four 2032 3V Lithium Coin Cell batteries total)
• 150 hour replaceable battery life
• 100,000 hour I.E. Life
Dog-e Collar Sizes:
• Medium: 1" wide, Fits necks 10"-15"
• Large: 1" wide, Fits necks 15"-21"
Dog-e Leash Size: 6 feet long
Dog-e Glow LED Collar & Leash 1 1
Nice Product, Great Company The leash and collar work well for dark running. The on/off broke prematurely ... 1-800-PetMeds stood behind their guarantee and replacement was easy and we are 100% satisfied with the great customer service. 09/23/2014
1-1 of 1
3 Questions · 4 Answers
Ask & Answer.
Talk to other pet lovers about this product.
I'd like the leash, but must it be attached to the collar that comes with it? I'd like to keep her old collar on.
Answer:Thank you for your question. The collar is not required to use with the leash but it is suggested so your furry pal is completely lit up.
Answer:Thank you for your question. Since this product is water resistant, it cannot be washed. We suggest using a spray such as Febreeze to keep the collar smelling fresh.
My big 130 pound dog pulls. He is great with all people but aggressive with other male dogs. I need to be sure he is under complete control at all times but we do walk at night and visibility is an issue. Is this leash strong enough for him?
Answer:U should have a primary collar for him & use thee illuminated collar as a secondary collar of non-restraint.
Answer:Thank you for your question. This leash may not be strong enough for your dog since he pulls with other dogs.
1 of 1
1 of 1
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
You May Also Like
Stormcloud Elevated Dog Feeder
Stormcloud Elevated Dog Feeder - Large
Also For Your Pet
Your Pet's Dream Den:
Tasty Treat For Healthy & Clean Canine Teeth:
Tasty Treat For Healthy & Clean Feline Teeth:
For A Cozy Comfortable Night At Home:
Squeaky Max Toy :
Click & Learn
Leashes & Harnesses
VETERINARY-VERIFIED INTERNET PHARMACY PRACTICE SITES(CM) Online Veterinary Pharmacy Services
1800PetMeds.com has earned Veterinary-Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites(CM) (Vet-VIPPS(CM)) accreditation through the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®).