What are the Breeze Cat Pads?
The Breeze Cat Pads are part of a unique two-step cat litter system that will make you want to throw away your current cat litter box for good. Why? Unlike other cat litter boxes, the Breeze cat litter system allows your cat's urine to pass through the Breeze Pellets and onto the super absorbent Breeze Cat Pad. Solid waste stays on top for quick and easy cleaning. This product page is for the Breeze Cat Pads only. Click to view the entire Breeze Litter System.
- Super absorbent pads last for one week. The Breeze Cat Pads quickly absorb urine and can last for up to one week for one cat. (Cat Pads should be changed every 3 days if you have more than one cat.)
- Eliminate strong odors in your home. The two part cat litter system separates urine from solid waste, and helps to eliminate the odors from mixing together.
- Package includes six 4-packs of Breeze Cat Pads for a total of 24 pads.
How it works:
The unique Breeze Pellets are larger than traditional clay pieces. These Pellets allow urine to pass through to the thick and absorbent pad below, keeping solid waste at the top for easy removal. Best of all, these Breeze Pellets only need to be changed once a month. The super absorbent Cat Pads can last for up to one week, but should be changed every 3 days if you have more than one cat.
This litter box may be difficult for cats with joint or mobility problems to enter. If needed, the Breeze Litter System is adaptable to use without the walls.
Breeze Cat Pads are to be used with the Breeze Litter System.
Directions (Transitioning Your Cat to Use Breeze):
- Before setting up your new Breeze Litter System, sprinkle 1-2 cups of the Breeze Litter Pellets on top of your existing litter in your old box. This will help ease the transition for your cat. If you feel your cat needs it, you can add up to a full bag of pellets to your existing litter to help her adjust.
- Once your cat is regularly using the old box with the mix of Breeze Pellets, place the Breeze Litter System next to the old litter box. Place a Breeze Cat Pad in the drawer of the Breeze Litter System, soft side up, and slide the drawer into the base. Fill the top portion of the Breeze Litter System with one package of Pellets.
- Stop cleaning the old litter box. Because cats like to stay clean, this step will encourage them to use the new system by making it the only pleasant litter option. Although this may cause short term odor, the end result is to transition your cat to the Breeze Litter System. Once your cat is using the Breeze System regularly, you can remove the old litter box.
Dos and Don'ts When Using the Breeze Litter System:
- Do practice patience. The Breeze Litter System is very different from traditional litters, and some cats may take longer than others to make the switch. If you have multiple cats in your household, you will need to allow all cats to fully transition.
- Don't force your cat into the Breeze Litter Box. Forcing your cat to use the Breeze Litter Box may frighten your cat and may avoid using the litter box altogether.
- Do set your Breeze Litter System directly next to your cat's current litter box.
- Do not hover over the Breeze Litter System. Allow your cat to explore the litter box on its own.
- Flushing the pellets is not recommended.
Setting up the Breeze Litter System:
- Snap the hood on the grated base.
- Place a Breeze Cat Pad in the drawer of the Breeze Litter System and slide the drawer into the base. Make sure the Breeze Cat Pad is inserted soft-side up.
- Fill the top portion with one package of Breeze Litter Pellets.
If your cat's old litter box is not high-sided or hooded, it may help to remove the Breeze sidewall pieces to help your cat adjust.
Breeze Litter Box System Refill Pads is rated
Rated 5 out of
The greatest litter system of all time.
I started using this litter system over 4 months ago, it is so easy and save me time in the morning. I love it. No smell and no tracking of litter.
Date published: 2014-01-25
Rated 5 out of
Love these pads!
I have been using these pads and the Breeze system for about 6 months now. I love the system! The smell and the dust have both been eliminated from my condo. The pads are very convenient and effective. Each pad is good for a week or so and is so easy to change...just remove the tray from the base, dispose of pad, put a new one in, and put the tray back. No need to even wipe the tray as it is completely dry. I highly recommend the pads and the system!
Date published: 2012-05-03
Rated 5 out of
Best Litterbox System ever!
I have 5 cats and the litterbox has always been a problem in the past...but not any more! This system is fantastic. It is so easy and convenient. I bought 3 of them and scoop them all just once a day and change the pads as needed. Piece of cake. The refill pellets and pads are pricey but worth every penny.
Date published: 2012-01-20
Rated 5 out of
Best Cat Box ever
Have owned cats over the last 20 years and this is the ONLY cat box that we actually like and we recommend to all our cat lover friends. For the price it is a much better solution to the multi-cat household and urine odors. We have four cats and three breeze systems. I have found that the urine odor is completely gone, but just like when you use the bathroom, the feces odor may linger. If this bothers you, adding an extra half bag to full bag of pellets when changing them out is VERY helpful. I have found also that a light sprinkle of baking soda over the pellets when I change out the urine pad helps with any odor problems. We have been using the system for almost a year and we hope we never have to go back. Unfortunately for us, our local stores have stopped selling pads and pellets and we have to order from here or amazon, but well worth it especially with the free shipping!
Date published: 2011-09-07
Rated 5 out of
Best Litter System Ever
I have had cats as pets all my life. This is the first system of pads and pellets that completely eliminates the urine oder of cats all through the week and the tracking/spiling of granular kitty litter. We have one cat now, change the pad once a week and have no kitty odor reminding us of his presence. It may be costly, however, the absence of smell and gritty cat litter under foot is well worth it.
Date published: 2011-08-22
Rated 4 out of
Efficient but expensive
I have used this box for about 2 months now and have 2 cats. It does eliminate odor better than other cat litter boxes IF the pads are changed about every 3 days. If it goes much longer the odor does become strong and the pad gets VERY wet. The pads are expensive to replace which causes me to try to make them last as long as possible.
Date published: 2011-08-21