|Dental||Ear||Eye||Flea & Tick||Food||Heartworm||Joints||Medications||Pain||Skin & Coat||Pet|
|Vitamins||Shop by Condition||NEW||Pet Education|
Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter
What is Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter?
Made with fibrous material found in walnut shells, Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter is biodegradable and offers a nontoxic, chemical-free alternative to conventional cat litters. The super-absorbent formula forms hard clumps within 15 minutes, making scooping up waste less messy. Due to its proprietary formula, this natural cat litter won't stick to your cat's paws, keeping the litter in the box where it belongs. This cat litter also provides superior odor control, with two times the odor-eliminating power of comparable brands. In addition to being biodegradable, this natural cat litter is certified safe for flushing down toilets.
* Biodegradable if composted
* Provides superior absorbency for quick clumping and easier scooping
* Features all-natural ingredients that are nontoxic, chemical-free, and virtually dust-free
* Offers low tracking and superior odor control
* Can be flushed down the toilet
How it Works:
Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter makes it simple to clean your cat's litter box. The natural formula clumps hard within 15 minutes, making it easier to scoop. Low tracking means it won't stick to your cat's paws.
Pregnant women or people with suppressed immune systems should not touch used cat litter. Everyone else who handles it should scrub their hands thoroughly to avoid the parasites that cause toxoplasmosis. If you're worried about handling used litter, use a pair of disposable latex or plastic gloves, which are readily available in the cleaning section of most stores.
* Put 2 inches of Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter into a clean litter box
* When your cat has used the box, gently shake it side to side to mix the wet litter with the dry, and bring the dry litter to the top of the box
* Scoop out the clumps and dispose of them in a plastic bag, with your compost, or flush them down the toilet
* Keep your cat healthy by cleaning his or her litter box regularly and sanitizing it completely at least once per month
To transition your cat to Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter, start out by placing 1-2 inches of litter into a clean litter box, then top with enough of your current cat litter to cover it. Each time you change the litter, add more Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter and less of the current litter. Cats adapt quicklymany adapt after the first change..
* Size: 17-lb bag
Place the contents of the cat litter bag into an airtight container, or be sure to seal the bag tightly after each use.
* Walnut shells
1 Question · 1 Answer
Ask & Answer.
Talk to other pet lovers about this product.
How big are these pellets compare to the breeze litter pellets and will they slip through the grid of the breeze litter box ?
1 of 1
1 of 1
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
You May Also Like
Advantage Multi Topical Solution For Dogs 3-9lbs 6pk
Also For Your Pet
Decorative Litter box Cover:
Your Pet's Dream Den:
Tasty Treat For Healthy & Clean Canine Teeth:
Tasty Treat For Healthy & Clean Feline Teeth:
For A Cozy Comfortable Night At Home:
Click & Learn
VETERINARY-VERIFIED INTERNET PHARMACY PRACTICE SITES(CM) Online Veterinary Pharmacy Services
1800PetMeds.com has earned Veterinary-Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites(CM) (Vet-VIPPS(CM)) accreditation through the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®).