What is Arm & Hammer® Multi-Cat Cat Litter?
Arm & Hammer® Multi-Cat Cat Litter is an extra strength clumping cat litter with an ammonia odor blocking formula.
- Eliminates odors on contact.
- Arm & Hammer®'s extra strength formula contains baking soda crystals to eliminate odors caused by bacteria.
- Rock solid clumping and 99% dust free.
- Hard clumping means no crumbling and easy removal.
- This cat litter also has low tracking, leaving more litter in the box and not around your home or on your cat.
- Fresh scent with every use.
- The advanced odor controlling formula helps keep heavy-traffic litter boxes odor free and smelling fresh.
How it works:
Arm & Hammer®'s Multi-Cat Cat Litter contains premium grade sodium bentonite, a special type of clay, which forms rock solid clumps. The fresh scent baking soda contains odor blocking crystals that leaves the litter box smelling fresh after each use.
Always wash your hands after handling cat litter. Pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems should be aware that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can causes toxoplasmosis.
- Fill a clean, empty litter box with 3-4 inches of Arm & Hammer® Multi-Cat Cat Litter.
- Remove clumps and solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.
- Add more Arm & Hammer® Multi-Cat Cat Litter to replace what you have scooped out and maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. Once a month empty the entire litter box.
- Dispose of used cat litter in the trash. Do not flush or put in drains.
For even more odor protection, consider using Arm & Hammer® Cat Litter Deodorizer in between litter changes.
See above for directions.
This product should be stored at room temperature.
Arm & Hammer® Multi-Cat Cat Litter:
Premium Grade Sodium Bentonite (clay)
Fresh Scent Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda