What is Solvit Waterproof Bench Seat Cover?
The Solvit Deluxe Bench Seat Cover is seat cover that attaches to the headrests in the backseat of your car and protects your seat from many of the messes our pets can bring. We all love our pets, but their messes--not so much. Whether your biggest concern is shedding fur, dirty paws, dander, or other messes, you can protect your car seats from them with the Deluxe Bench Seat Cover. And what's even better? The soft, micro-suede top fabric and padding in the quilted cover will provide comfort to your pets while giving you peace of mind. A win-win for you and your pets. The easy-to-install cover has multiple attachment points, adjustable straps to fit any size seat, and two Stay-Put devices to keep the cover firmly in place in any vehicle that has headrests in the back seat.
Note: The cover is specially treated with Stain-Blok, which helps repel liquid, making it easier to clean up any accidental spills.
Dogs and Cats
- Protects back seat area from dirt, dander and accidents
- Made of durable, waterproof, heavy-gauge polyester fabric
- Attractive styling with neutral colors and accent trim
- Adjustable straps and easy-to-manage devices keep the liner firmly in place
- Seatbelt safety openings for backseat passengers
- No tools necessary for assembly
- Fits most vehicles
- Machine washable
How it Works:
The Solvit Waterproof Bench Seat Cover installs right into your backseat and keeps it clean from unwanted pet hair and accidents. It is easy to care for and install no tools necessary. It comes with adjustable straps, which loop with the rear head rests, and hooks and straps on the underside for a snuggly fit onto the backseat. A metal slider allows you to adjust the length of each strap to achieve the best fit for your vehicle. The cover is made of durable, heavy-gauge polyester with waterproof backing so it will not slide around.
Always make sure your vehicle seat is dry before installing the Solvit Deluxe Bench Seat Cover.
- Simply lay the cover in place on the rear seat of the vehicle and choose the grommet positions that best match the location of each headrest.
- Loop each strap around its respective headrest and attach it to the grommets. (You can adjust the length of each strap to find the best fit using the metal slide bar.)
- Then locate the two sets of plastic tubing on the underside of the seat cover which fit into the crevice where the seat back meets the bottom cushion. These help hold the cover firmly place, and they are readily removed with a strong tug.
- Elastic straps sewn underneath each side of the cover then slip into the space between the seat bottom and the floor. Additionally, there are two detachable elastic straps with 'S" hooks to accommodate most rear seats elevated above the floor of the vehicle.
- Attach the snap-swivel hook on the one end of the strap to the grommet on the side of the cover and then attach the S hook under the seat.
- Locate the elastic straps sewn underneath each side of the cover.
- Slip these straps into the space between the seat bottom and the floor. The cover includes two side vents that can be opened or closed by means of hook and loop tape and two slits for seat belt buckles to pass through for your back seat passengers. For your pets' comfort, stow the buckles under the cover when not in use.
Care & Cleaning: Promptly wipe up any foreign matter or standing liquid with a damp cloth or sponge. Machine wash the cover in a commercial size front loading washing machine, using cold water with a mild detergent. Line dry.
For narrower vehicles, the fit may be improved by leaving the vents open.
Solvit Waterproofing Bench Seat Cover:
Heavy-gauge polyester with waterproof backing
56 x 47