What is Poopy Packs?
Poopy Packs are 100% degradable dog waste bags you take with you when your dog goes outside to do his or her business. But wait, these aren't just your ordinary waste bags; they come in festive colors and 4 unique patterns, including argyle (in 2 different color schemes), bubbles and stripes. Poopy Packs are sold only as an 8 pack (8 rolls of 20 degradable bags each for a total 160 bags). There are 2 rolls of each pattern in each package. (Photographs to the right of this paragraph show each color/pattern.) Each roll is small enough to fit most pockets and most standard bag holders.
- Small 100% degradable dog waste bags
- Comes in stylish patterns and festive colors
- Strong and durable for big "messes"
- Great for everyday use, while traveling or at the dog park
- Each box contains 8 rolls with 20 degradable bags on each roll
- Rolls are small enough to carry in your pocket
- Rolls fit most standard bag holders
How it Works:
Let's face it, no one likes picking up after his or her dog, but no one says it can't be done with a little style. Unroll one of the Poopy Pack bags from the others, tear it off using the perforation and take it with you when you take your dog outside. They are great for everyday use, or when you take your dog to the dog park or while traveling. They come in small, handy rolls that you can keep in your car, purse or even in your pocket. Taking a small roll with you is perfect if you plan on being outdoors with your pet all day. Rest assured, these Poopy Pack bags are 100% degradable and made of cornstarch so you won't have to worry about their effects on the environment.
Not a toy. To avoid suffocation, do not let your dog play with bags.
Poopy Packs are easy-to-use, 100% degradable dog waste bags. You can carry them with you in your pocket or purse or even store them in your car for when you are on the go.
- Once you open the box, take out one roll and tear off one bag at the perforation.
- Unwrap the bag, grab the bottom and turn it inside out so bag is completely covering the hand that will pick up the waste.
- Pick up your dog's waste with the Poopy Pack bag, then and slowly and carefully pull the bag back over the hand with the waste inside and throw away the bag.
- If you plan on being out with your dog for a long period of time, keep a whole roll in your pocket, purse or inside a bag holder (fits most standard bag holders).
This technique will properly contain your dog's waste and keep your hands clean.
Even though using the above technique will keep your hands clean, it is always recommended to wash your hands every time you come in contact with pet waste.
Why are Poopy Packs 100% Degradable?
- Poopy Packs are considered "earth-friendly" because they are mainly composed of natural cornstarch, which degrades quicker and more naturally than other waste bags.
- In fact, even the Poopy Packs box is made out of 100% recycled paper and vegetable-based inks.
- Whether you live in the urban jungle or a rural area, you can use Poopy Packs for everyday use or just on special occasions, like trips to the dog park, long walks or hikes.
Poopy Packs is rated
Rated 2 out of
Compared to other biodegradable bags we've bought, my husband and I agree that these are thinner, more difficult to separate from one another, and more difficult to open. The colors/designs are fine. Just OK.
Date published: 2013-10-09
Rated 5 out of
Cheaper, Stronger, and MORE
These packages actually have 160 bags, more than other dudes with only 120. My brother actually uses these bags instead of water bottles when we travel, THEY NEVER LEAK or TEAR on me...
Date published: 2013-05-15
Rated 5 out of
Cool n Fun
These bags just make it fun.
Date published: 2012-02-21
Rated 5 out of
Colorful & Strong
Cool looking, and strong. There are also more per roll than my old bags, worth the purchase. I hink my neighbors with their pup are jealous, aw well.
Date published: 2012-02-06
Rated 5 out of
A great looking necessity
It's not something you want to talk about, but when walking your dog, you need to pick up after them. With these stylish poopy bags, I don't feel as embarrassed as when I'm caring a big bag from the grocery store. And while the designs look great, the big thing for me is that they are biodegradable. I like knowing that these bags will not sit in a landfill forever.
Date published: 2011-12-21