What is Organic Catnip - Zoom Around The Room?
Organic Catnip - Zoom Around the Room is a 100% high-test organic catnip grown in the USA. This small bag contains a 1/2 oz of organic catnip. You can feel good about giving this organic catnip to your cat, because it is made out of only the leaf and the flower of the catnip plant.
- 100% hightest organic catnip
- Spread around the room, on cat toys, carpeting, or just give a little nip to your cat
- Contains nothing but the flower and leaf of the catnip plant
- Puts your cat in a euphoric state of bliss
- Grown in the USA
How it Works:
Catnip is made from a plant in the mint family and puts most cats in a euphoric state. Once your cat gets a whiff of Organic Catnip - Zoom Around the Room, he or she will have a great time playfully zooming around the room in pure ecstasy. Place Organic Catnip- Zoom Around the Room anywhere your cat loves to play, like on his or her scratch pad, cat tree, or rubbed into a favorite toy.Cats will usually go crazy for about 30 minutes and then walk away from the organic catnip. No one is sure exactly why cats do this, but don't worry, your cat didn't lose interest; scientists believe cats just can't smell it after 30 minutes. Catnip lasts for a while, so you won't need to put more out after your cat walks away; in fact your cat will probably go right back to it later on and put on a show once more.
- Just a pinch of Organic Catnip - Zoom Around the Room goes a long way.
- Sprinkle Organic Catnip - Zoom Around the Room onto your cat's favorite toy, scratch pad, cat tree or even in your carpet and watch him or her go crazy!
- Organic Catnip- Zoom Around the Room only contains the best parts of the catnip plant, so you can feel good that your cat is enjoying a healthy product.
- Just like all catnips, your cat will probably walk away from Organic Catnip- Zoom Around the Room, but don't worry, there is no need to add more just yet; he or she will go back to it later on.
- Catnip lasts for a while, however, when your cat stops going back to it time and time again, it's time to add more.
Never feed catnip to your cat or mix it in his or her food.
How to Use:
Take a pinch between your fingers and sprinkle it wherever your cat loves to play and on toys too.
Should be stored at room temperature.
Organic Catnip -Zoom Around the Room
100% high-test organic catnip