What is Organic Catnip - Zoom Around The Room?
Organic Catnip - Zoom Around the Room is a 100% high-test organic catnip grown in the USA. This small bag contains a 1/2 oz of organic catnip. You can feel good about giving this organic catnip to your cat, because it is made out of only the leaf and the flower of the catnip plant.
- 100% high-test organic catnip
- Spread around the room, on cat toys, carpeting, or just give a little nip to your cat
- Contains nothing but the flower and leaf of the catnip plant
- Puts your cat in a euphoric state of bliss
- Grown in the USA
How it Works:
Catnip is made from a plant in the mint family and puts most cats in a euphoric state. Once your cat gets a whiff of Organic Catnip - Zoom Around the Room, he or she will have a great time playfully zooming around the room in pure ecstasy. Place Organic Catnip- Zoom Around the Room anywhere your cat loves to play, like on his or her scratch pad, cat tree, or rubbed into a favorite toy. Cats will usually go crazy for about 30 minutes and then walk away from the organic catnip. No one is sure exactly why cats do this, but don't worry, your cat didn't lose interest; scientists believe cats just can't smell it after 30 minutes. Catnip lasts for a while, so you won't need to put more out after your cat walks away; in fact your cat will probably go right back to it later on and put on a show once more.
- Just a pinch of Organic Catnip - Zoom Around the Room goes a long way.
- Sprinkle Organic Catnip - Zoom Around the Room onto your cat's favorite toy, scratch pad, cat tree or even in your carpet and watch him or her go crazy!
- Organic Catnip- Zoom Around the Room only contains the best parts of the catnip plant, so you can feel good that your cat is enjoying a healthy product.
- Just like all catnips, your cat will probably walk away from Organic Catnip- Zoom Around the Room, but don't worry, there is no need to add more just yet; he or she will go back to it later on.
- Catnip lasts for a while, however, when your cat stops going back to it time and time again, it's time to add more.
Never feed catnip to your cat or mix it in his or her food.
How to Use:
Take a pinch between your fingers and sprinkle it wherever your cat loves to play and on toys too.
Should be stored at room temperature.
Organic Catnip -Zoom Around the Room
100% high-test organic catnip
Organic Catnip - Zoom Around The Room is rated
Rated 5 out of
You Will Never Find Better Catnip
You wont find better catnip out there unless you grow it, dry it and grind it yourself. Such high quality, stick and seed free and almost like a powder its so fine. Very strong. I don't even have cats anymore but still buy this stuff to give little bags of it to friends with cats as treats! let me explain how strong this stuff is.. ready?... I bought a catnip boggie mat made by the same company. It had this cat nip in a plastic bag inside the packaging that had the mat in it. You were supposed to open the bag and pour it inside the mat which had a zipper opening. Well one day I decided to take the packaging it came in to my friend's mom because what was written on it was funny. It was a large piece of cardboard the size of the mat. It never touched the catnip at all. The nip was so strong that the sent of it bypassed the bag and scented up this cardboard packaging and her cat rolled on an licked the cardboard packaging for a YEAR! I asked the vet, cants cant overdose on catnip so do it up but a little goes a very long way!
Date published: 2015-11-06
Rated 5 out of
Fun for Kitties
Blackberry is a lazy, fat old cat. A little catnip and she's perky as a kitten. Its a way to get her to exercise.
Date published: 2013-04-02
Rated 5 out of
Zoom Around the Room catnip is very potent, and both of my cats went wild for it. The zip-lock bag helps keep the catnip fresh. As a pet guardian, I appreciate that it is organic and grown in the US.
Date published: 2012-08-23