What is One-Touch Pet Gate?
The One-Touch Pet Gate is a tension-mounted pet gate most suitable for doorways or hallways 28.3" to 35.8" wide. This pet gate features a door that swings open and closed (in both directions) allowing you to walk through the gate while still keeping your pet confined to his or her space. For extra wide doorways or hallways, try the One-Touch 150 Pet Gate.
Small to medium dogs (8 to 44 lbs.)
- Can be adjusted to fit doorways and hallways 28.3" to 35.8" wide
- Tension mounting helps to keep gate in place
- Door swings in both directions allowing you to freely walk in and out
- Rubber stoppers protect wall surfaces
- Gate handle uses onehand open and close functionality
- Made from ecofriendly Rubberwood
How it Works:
The pressure mounts keep your gate securely in place. The latching gate handle and door (16 ¼" wide) allow for you to freely move from room to room. The width in between each slat is 1.5".
For pets and indoor use only. Do not place gate at the top of a staircase or near a glass door.
Before attempting to assemble your pet gate, please read instructions entirely and thoroughly.
Download One-Touch Pet Gate Instructions
Watch One-Touch Pet Gate Instructional Video
Directions (To Install the One-Touch Pet Gate):
- Determine the direction for the opening door and set the product against the wall.
- Tighten the upper adjuster knob until the rubber of the adjuster touches the wall surface.
- Tighten the upper adjuster knob until the clearance between the gate door and the main frame is set to 1/8" to create equal spacing.
- Tighten the lower adjuster knob to make the product vertical, and stretch the product fully.
- If correctly installed, the product should not feel loose or wobbly when tugged.
Gate can be cleaned using a mild detergent.
- Do not place the product at the top of a staircase or near a glass door.
- Place the product against a wall with a width of 2.4" or more and on a flat sturdy surface.
- Keep this product away from fire or extreme high temperatures.
One-Touch Pet Gate
28.3"-35.8" W x 2" D x 34.6" H
Pets: Small to medium dogs (8 to 44 lbs.)
Doorways and hallways: 28.3" to 35.8" wide
Always store product in a clean, dry place. Keep this pet gate away from fire or extreme high temperatures.