What is Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Small Breed Salmon & Rice Formula?
Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Small Breed Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice, this specialized dry formula nourishes skin & coat and supports the digestive health of small breed dogs.
Small Breed Dogs (20lbs and under)
- For digestive health and skin and coat nourishment
- High in protein to meet the needs of highly active small dogs
- Oatmeal is easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system
- Sunflower Oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- Made without corn, wheat or soy or artificial colors or flavors
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals maintain strong bones and teeth
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Salmon is the first ingredient
- Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery
- Antioxidants for a healthy immune system
How does Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Small Breed Salmon & Rice Formula work?
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Small Breed Salmon & Rice Formula is made with sunflower oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin & coat as well as rice that is easily digestible
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Small Breed Salmon & Rice Formula Directions:
- Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
- Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food.
- To avoid dietary upsets, gradually transition by feeding a little less of your dog’s previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Small Breed Salmon & Rice Formula Dosage:
|Weight||Amount per Day|
|3 to 12 lbs||1/3 – 1 cup|
|13 to 20 lbs||1 - 1-1/4 cups|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Small Breed Salmon & Rice Formula Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.6%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.0%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.8%|
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||460 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid* (Min)||70 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (Min)||350 ppm|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.7%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.7%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Ingredients: Salmon, rice, barley, canola meal, fish meal (source of glucosamine), dried yeast, beef fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, oat meal, salmon meal, pea protein, natural flavor, sunflower oil, chicory root inulin, fish oil, salt, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, potassium chloride, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7)], MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Small Breed Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.|
|Calorie Content (fed): 478 kcal/cup|
|Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.|