15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $31.41 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Probiotic Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
Save 35% on first AutoShip with code SAVE35 (up to $20 off. Exclusions apply)
+ 5% off all future deliveries
+ 5% off all future deliveries
What is Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Probiotic Dry Dog Food ?
Try Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials shredded blend turkey and rice dry dog food with probiotics. Made with outstanding nutrition and taste for everyday excellence.
- Turkey is the first ingredient
- Crunchy kibble and tender, shredded pieces for delicious taste and texture
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- Protein-To-Fat ratio is optimized to maintain an ideal body condition
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish skin and coat
- Fortified with GUARANTEED LIVE PROBIOTICS for digestive and immune health
- Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery
- Antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- No artificial colors or flavors
How does Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Probiotic Dry Dog Food work?
Live probiotics and natural prebiotic fiber support healthy digestion, along with antioxidants for immune health. Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish skin and coat, with a protein-to-fat ratio for ideal body condition
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Probiotic Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
- Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food.
- To avoid dietary upsets, gradually transition by feeding a little less of your dog’s previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Probiotic Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight||Amount per Day|
|3-12 lbs||1/2-1 cup|
|13-20 lbs||1 ¼-1 1/3 cups|
|21-35 lbs||1 ½-2 ¼ cups|
|36-50 lbs||2 ¼-2 1/3 cups|
|51-75 lbs||2 2/3-3 ½ cups|
|76-100 lbs||3 ½-4 ¼ cups|
|100 lbs and over||4-1/4 cups plus 1/4 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Probiotic Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.4%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.0%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.8%|
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||460 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min)||70 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (Min)||400 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.5%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Ingredients: Turkey, rice, whole grain wheat, poultry by-product meal, soybean meal, beef fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, dried egg product, fish meal, natural flavor, glycerin, wheat bran, calcium carbonate, salt, mono and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, potassium chloride, MINERALS [zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), biotin (Vitamin B-7)], choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, garlic oil.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|