SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $39.97 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Natural Balance® Original Ultra™ Indoor Grain Free Chicken Meal & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Natural Balance® Original Ultra™ Indoor Grain Free Chicken Meal & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food?
Indoor Ultra Chicken Meal & Salmon Meal Formula Dry Cat Food offers complete and balanced nutrition for all breeds of adult cats. Made with premium quality ingredients, this special formula targets the unique needs of indoor felines, such as weight management and digestive health support—all with a taste that cats crave!
- Chicken is the number one ingredient and an excellent source of high-quality protein
- Lentils, dried peas, and dried sweet potatoes offer grain-free sources of fiber for digestive health
- Superfood Blend featuring flaxseed, fish oil, cranberries, spinach, pumpkin, and carrots supports your indoor cat's overall health and wellbeing
- Added Taurine to maintain healthy heart and eye function; balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat
- Purposefully crafted to help maintain weight and support the less active lifestyle of indoor adult cats
How does Natural Balance® Original Ultra™ Indoor Grain Free Chicken Meal & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food work?
Contains indoor formula. It is Complete & Balanced for Adult Cats of All Breeds. Supports Weight Management when fed as directed. Lower levels of fat help maintain a healthy weight and support the less active lifestyle of indoor cats. (Crude fat reduced 15% when compared to Natural Balance® Original Ultra® Whole Body Health® Dry Cat Chicken Meal & Salmon Meal Formula). Helps in maintaining Healthy Skin & Coat. High Quality Ingredients for Your Cat. No artificial flavors or colors
Keep cool and dry, airtight container
Natural Balance® Original Ultra™ Indoor Grain Free Chicken Meal & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food Directions:
- Feed according to the guidelines below using a standard 8 oz. measuring cup
- Amounts are recommended for an average cat with normal activity
- Natural Balance® Cat Food can be fed once a day, twice a day, or free choice. Remember, as indoor cats tend to be less active, do not overfeed your cat. See your veterinarian regularly
- Adjust feeding guideline according to your cat's age, activity level and environment
- When switching your cat's diet, we recommend that it be done gradually over a 5 - 7 day period
Keep clean water available at all times
Natural Balance® Original Ultra™ Indoor Grain Free Chicken Meal & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food Dosage:
|Weight of Cat (lbs)||Cups per Day|
|4 lb or less||upto 3/8 cup|
|4-7 lbs||3/8 to 1/2 cup|
|7-10 lbs||1/2 to 5/8 cup|
|10-13 lbs||5/8 to 2/3 cup|
|13-16 lbs||2/3 to 3/4 cup|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Natural Balance® Original Ultra™ Indoor Grain Free Chicken Meal & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food Ingredients:
|Ingredients:Chicken, Chicken Meal, Cassava Flour, Peas, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salmon Meal, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (mixed tocopherols used as a preservative), Sweet Potato, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Pumpkin, Spinach, Carrots, Cranberries, Apples, Menhaden Fish Oil (mixed tocopherols used as a preservative), Potassium Chloride, Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate , d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Dried Eggs, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Blueberries, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, L-Tryptophan, Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (used as a preservative), Citric Acid (used as a preservative), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Rosemary Extract|