What is Cosequin Senior Max Strength Soft Chews?
Cosequin Senior Max Strength Soft Chews are a tasty, easy-to-administer joint health supplement. Cosequin Senior Max Strength contains FCHG49 Glucosamine Hydrochloride, TRH122 Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane). This combination of ingredients helps maintain your dog’s cartilage and connective tissue. Each soft chew also contains omega-3 fatty acids to help support skin and coat health and beta glucans to provide your senior dog with immune health support.
Dogs (weighing over 10 lbs)
- Tasty, easy-to-administer joint health supplement
- Helps maintain your dog’s cartilage and connective tissue
- Omega-3 fatty acids to help support skin and coat health
- Beta Glucans provides your senior dog with immune health support
How does Cosequin Senior Max Strength Soft Chews work?
The combination of ingredients within Cosequin Senior Max helps maintain your dog’s cartilage and connective tissue.
Cosequin Senior Max Strength Soft Chews Directions:
- The recommended initial administration period is four to six weeks; however, some dogs may respond sooner. The number of soft chews may then be reduced to the maintenance level.
Give as a treat or with your dog’s meals.
Cosequin Senior Max Strength Soft Chews Dosage:
|10-29 lbs||Give 1 daily|
|30-59 lbs||Give 2 daily|
|60 lbs and over||Give 3 daily|
|10-29 lbs||Give 1 every other day|
|30-59 lbs||Give 1 daily|
|60 lbs and over||Give 1-2 daily|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Reseal closure after opening to ensure freshness.
Cosequin Senior Max Strength Soft Chews Ingredients:
|Each Soft Chew Contains||Amount|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride†||600 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||400 mg|
|Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate†||300 mg|
(A source of Beta (1,3)/(1,6) glucan)*
|†Cosequin® contains FCHG49® Glucosamine and TRH122® Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, proprietary veterinary researched specifications.