- Be Well Dog to Greenies JointCare Dog Treats
- Be Flea Free Shampoo to Bio Spot Pyrethrin Dip to Frontline Spray
- Arthramine to SynoviG3
- Bio Spot Defense Flea & Tick Control For Dogs to Bio Spot Flea & Tick Collar with IGR For Dogs to Trifexis
- Chlorpheniramine 4mg to Diphenhydramine (Generic Benadryl) to Itchstick
- Flea3X for Cats to Flea4X PLUS for Dogs to Parastar for Dogs
- Blue Buffalo Health Bars Dog Treats to Blue Buffalo Stix Dog Treats to Sweet Potato Rawhide
- Flexi Freedom Leashes to Wigzi Dual Doggie Retractable Dog Leash
- Glyco-Flex II to Glyco-Flex III to Yucca Intensive
- KetoChlor to Otomax to Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution Hydrocortisone Free
- Dog Car Seat and Travel Carrier to Snoozer Console Pet Car Seat
- Chlorpheniramine Compounded to Clemastine Antihistamine
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.