- Shed Terminator For Dogs to Super Pure Omega 3 Liquid to Super Pure Omega 3 Soft Chews
- Brite Coat XS to Super Pure Omega 3
- Bowsers Bolster Dog Bed to Heated Bolster Dog Bed
- Bio Spot Defense Flea & Tick Control For Dogs to Comfortis to Flea4X for Dogs
- Flexi Explore Leashes
- Bio Spot Flea & Tick Collar with IGR For Dogs to Comfortis to Flea4X for Dogs
- Advantage Multi to Bio Spot Flea & Tick Collar with IGR For Dogs to Comfortis
- Amoxicillin to Doxycycline Compounded to Tetracycline
- Brite Coat XS to Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet to Super Pure Omega 3
- Genesis Topical Spray to Relief Shampoo
- Capstar Flea Treatment Tablets to Frontline Spray to Sentinel
- Amoxicillin to Ciprofloxacin to Primor
- The Super Dog Crate to The Super Dog Crate Lite to Vari Kennel Fashion Pet Kennel
- Capstar Flea Treatment Tablets to Flea4X Shampoo to Resultix
- Be Serene to Clomipramine to HomeoPet Anxiety Relief
- Methio-Form to NaturVet Cranberry Relief to Potassium Citrate
- Betagen to Excel Hydrocortisone Spray to Itchstick
- Bio Spot Flea & Tick Collar with IGR For Dogs to Fiproguard - Generic To Frontline Top Spot to Flea4X PLUS for Dogs
- Super Pure Omega 3 to Super Pure Omega 3 Liquid to Super VitaChews
- Panacur C to Sentinel to Virbantel
- Diphenhydramine (Generic Benadryl) to Excel Hydrocortisone Spray to Kwik Stop Styptic Powder for Pets
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.