- Cosequin Soft Chews For Dogs to Dasuquin with MSM for Dogs to Phycox
- Bunny to Duckworth Splash to Original Loofa Dog Toy
- Duckworth Splash to Original Loofa Dog Toy to Unstuffed Light Weight Loofa Dog Toy
- Arthramine to Cosequin for Dogs to Glyco-Flex I for Dogs
- Greenies JointCare Dog Treats to Greenies Weight Management Dental Chews
- Dogtra No Bark Collar to Dogtra No Bark Vibrating Collar to Innotek Lap Dog Trainer
- Durable 10-Inch Football Dog Toy to ThunderWorks ThunderToy to Wing-A-Ball
- Advantage Multi to Heartgard Plus Chewables to Revolution to Trifexis
- Activyl Tick Plus to Bio Spot Defense Flea & Tick Control For Dogs to Sentinel
- Enrofloxacin Compounded to Theophylline Compounded
- Diphenhydramine (Generic Benadryl) to Hydroxyzine HCl Compound to Yucca Intensive
- Albon Suspension to Cefpodoxime Proxetil to Metronidazole
- Baytril to Tetracycline
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.