- Clemastine Antihistamine to Yucca Intensive
- Clavamox to Clindamycin Antibiotic Drops to Gentamicin Sulfate Ophthalmic Solution
- Genesis Topical Spray to HomeoPet Hot Spots to HomeoPet Skin & Itch
- Artemis Weight Management Senior Cat Food to Blue Buffalo Weight Control Dry Cat Food to Blue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Dry Cat Food
- Solvit Mr. Herzher's Smart Ramps for Pets to Solvit PupSTEP Wood Pet Stairs to Solvit Telescoping Dog Ramps
- Fluoxetine to HomeoPet Travel Anxiety to Virbac Anxitane
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Jerky Dog Treats to Greenies Dental Treats for Dogs to Greenies JointCare Dog Treats
- Duralactin to Glyco-Flex II to ProMotion
- Be Well Cat to Shed Terminator For Cats to Super Pure Omega 3
- Marin For Cats to Marin For Dogs
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.