- Calming Collar For Dogs to HomeoPet Anxiety Relief to HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN
- Bio Spot Flea & Tick Collar with IGR For Dogs to Bio Spot For Cats
- HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN to NaturVet Quiet Moments to Virbac Anxitane
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild Bites Dog Treats to Sweet Potato Rawhide
- Laxatone to Super Pure Omega 3
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Jerky Dog Treats to C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Chews For Dogs to Sweet Potato Rawhide
- Bark Control Training Collar to PetSafe Bark Control Collar with Remote to PetSafe No Bark, No Shock Dog Collar
- Wooden Elevated Dog Feeder to Wooden Elevated and Adjustable Dog Feeder
- Bio Spot Pyrethrin Dip to Frontline Spray to Resultix
- Arthramine to Glyco-Flex Soft Chews to Super Joint Enhancer Liquid
- Be Well Cat to Soft VitaChews For Cats to Super Pure Omega 3
- C.E.T. AquaDent to Max's Super Dental Wipes to Nolvadent Oral Cleansing Solution
- Feline Greenies SmartBites to Greenies JointCare Dog Treats
- Deluxe Portable Soft Dog Crate to The Super Dog Crate to The Super Dog Crate Lite
- Cephalexin to Ciprofloxacin to Rilexine Chewable Tablets
- EasySpot for Cats to Flea3X for Cats to Sentinel
- Excel Hydrocortisone Spray to Genesis Topical Spray to Oatmeal & Aloe Vera Shampoo
- Malaseb Shampoo to Oatmeal & Aloe Vera Shampoo to Yucca Intensive
- HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN to HomeoPet Travel Anxiety to ThunderWorks ThunderTreats Calming Dog Treats
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.