- Be Well Dog to Brite Coat XS to Super Pure Omega 3
- NaturVet Brewers Yeast to Shed Terminator For Dogs to Super Pure Omega 3
- EEEKS! Catnip Mouse Toy to Sea Shammies Plush Dog Toy
- Shed Terminator For Dogs to Tumil-K to Yucca Intensive
- Cephalexin to Clavamox to NaturVet Cranberry Relief
- EtoGesic to Excel Aspirin to Novox
- Be Well Cat to Grizzly Salmon Oil Dog Food Supplement to Super Pure Omega 3 Liquid
- HomeoPet Travel Anxiety to ThunderLeash
- Gumby Dog Toy to Wigzi Pocket Bone Dog Toy & Treat Dispenser to Wigzi Stuff n' Throw Dog Ball
- Composure Bite-Sized Chews to Composure Liquid MAX to Reconcile
- NaturVet Quiet Moments to ThunderWorks ThunderToy to ThunderWorks ThunderTreats Calming Dog Treats
- Advantage II to Bio Spot Flea & Tick Collar with IGR For Dogs to Fiproguard Max - Generic To Parastar Plus
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.