- Fiproguard Max - Generic To Parastar Plus to Flea4X for Dogs to Scalibor Protector Band for Dogs
- Gabapentin to Super Joint Enhancer to Tramadol
- Crumps' Naturals Traditional Liver Fillets to Riley's Organic Dog Treats to Sweet Potato Rawhide
- Cosequin for Dogs to Excel Aspirin to Rimadyl
- Assurity for Cats to Flea4X PLUS for Dogs
- Malaseb Shampoo to Super Wellness Kit For Dogs
- Greenies Dental Treats for Dogs to Greenies Pill Pockets to Wet Noses All-Natural Organic Dog Treats
- Pet-Tabs Plus to Soft VitaChews For Cats to Super VitaChews Soft Chews
- Cestex to Heartgard Plus Chewables to Virbantel
- Arthramine to Cosequin Soft Chews For Dogs to Glyco-Flex Classic-600mg
- Digoxin to Furosemide to Lisinopril
- FOR-BID to HomeoPet Anxiety Relief to PetSafe No Bark, No Shock Dog Collar
- Amitriptyline to Calming Collar For Dogs to HomeoPet Anxiety Relief
- Arthramine to Deramaxx to ProMotion
- Nutri-Cal to Pet-Tabs to RX Vitamins Onco Support Powder & Supplement for Pets
- Riley's Organic Dog Treats to Sweet Potato Rawhide
- Dasuquin to Duralactin to Super Joint Enhancer Liquid
- Cosequin Soft Chews For Dogs to Glyco-Flex II to Phycox
- Composure Liquid MAX to HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN to NaturVet Quiet Moments
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.