- Advantage II to Fiproguard Max - Generic To Parastar Plus to Flea4X for Dogs
- AppeTeasers Plush Catnip Cat Toy to Crazy Circle Interactive Cat Toy to EEEKS! Catnip Mouse Toy
- Epi-Soothe Oatmeal Cream Rinse to Relief Shampoo to Vet Solutions Aloe & Oatmeal Shampoo
- Lax'aire to NaturVet Digestive Enzymes with Prebiotics & Probiotics
- EtoGesic to Meloxicam to Methocarbamol
- Arthramine to Cosequin Soft Chews For Dogs to Duralactin
- Be Soothed. Tea Tree Oil Skin Relief to Clemastine Antihistamine to Excel Hydrocortisone Spray
- Clemastine Antihistamine to Diphenhydramine (Generic Benadryl) to Hydroxyzine HCl
- Blue Buffalo Dog Treats to Dog Whisperer Dog Treats by Cesar Millan to PureBites
- Surpass to Traumeel Tablets to Yucca Intensive
- Amlodipine to Atenolol to Lisinopril
- Blue Buffalo Stix Dog Treats to Riley's Organic Dog Treats to Sweet Potato Rawhide
- Solvit Waterproof Bench Seat Cover to Solvit PupZip Vehicle Zipline to Solvit Waterproof Hammock Seat Cover
- Blue Buffalo Bites Dog Treats to Blue Buffalo Bones Dog Treats to Blue Buffalo Wilderness Cat Treats
- Brite Coat XS
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.