- Clemastine Antihistamine to Excel Hydrocortisone Spray
- Arthramine to Glyco-Flex Soft Chews to HomeoPet Joint Stress
- Soft Dog Crate to Travel Lite Wire Dog Crate to iCrates (Single Door)
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Gel Caps for Healthy Skin to Shed Terminator For Dogs to Super Pure Omega 3 Soft Chews
- Excel Hydrocortisone Shampoo to Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet
- Derma-Strength Feline Bite-Sized Chews to Super Pure Omega 3 Liquid to Super Pure Omega 3 Soft Chews
- Cesar Millan Illusion Dog Collar & Leash System to Cesar Millan Mastering Leadership 6 Volume DVD Set to NaturVet Grass Saver
- Be Bright White Shampoo to Oatmeal & Aloe Vera Combo Pack to Super Wellness Kit For Dogs
- Blue Buffalo Dog Treats to Blue Buffalo Health Bars Dog Treats to Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild Bites Dog Treats
- Gumby Dog Toy to Sea Shammies Plush Dog Toy to ThunderWorks ThunderToy
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.