- Be Bright White Shampoo to Super Wellness Kit For Dogs to Wellness Kit For Dogs
- Be Bright White Shampoo to KetoChlor
- Be Well Cat to Super Pure Omega 3 to Vetri-DMG
- Expedition Pet Stroller to Happy Trails Pet Stroller to Ultra Lite Pet Stroller
- Crumps' Naturals Traditional Liver Fillets to Gourmet Biscuits to Greenies Dental Treats for Dogs
- Be Soothed. Tea Tree Oil Skin Relief to Clotrimazole
- Digoxin to Lisinopril to Vetmedin
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild Bites Dog Treats to C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Chews For Dogs to Dog Whisperer Dog Treats by Cesar Millan
- Pioneer Pet Spinning Tiger Mobile for Cats to SmartCat Bootsie's Combination Cat Scratcher
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats to Greenies Pill Pockets to Sweet Potato Rawhide
- Clomipramine to Composure Liquid MAX to HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN
- Pet Naturals Scoot Bars to Ranitidine
- Composure Liquid MAX to HomeoPet Anxiety Relief to HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.