- Assurity for Cats to Flea3X PLUS for Cats to Flea4X PLUS for Dogs
- Atopica For Cats to Cyclosporine (Modified) Generic To Atopica to Oatmeal & Aloe Vera Shampoo
- Expedition Pet Stroller to Pet Gear Sport Lite Pet Stroller to Roadster Pet Stroller
- EtoGesic to Rimadyl to Yucca Intensive
- Pet Head Life's An Itch Skin Soothing Shampoo in Watermelon to Super Wellness Kit For Dogs to Wellness Kit For Dogs
- Be Flea Free Shampoo to Be Soothed Shampoo to Malaseb Shampoo
- Riley's Organic Dog Treats to Wet Noses All-Natural Organic Dog Treats
- Greenies JointCare Dog Treats to Super Joint Enhancer Liquid
- Flea3X for Cats to Frontline Plus to Trifexis
- Super Pure Omega 3 Liquid to The Missing Link Ultimate Feline Formula
- Ketoconazole to NaturVet Digestive Enzymes with Prebiotics & Probiotics
- Selegiline to Vetoryl
- Dasuquin to Phycox to Previcox
- Clomipramine to Composure Bite-Sized Chews
- Atopica For Dogs to Brite Coat XS to Excel Hydrocortisone Spray
- Excel Hydrocortisone Spray to Malaseb Shampoo to Oatmeal & Aloe Vera Combo Pack
- Bio Spot Flea & Tick Collar with IGR For Dogs to Fiproguard Max - Generic To Parastar Plus to Flea4X PLUS for Dogs
- Cosequin Soft Chews For Dogs to Glyco-Flex I for Dogs to SynoviG3
- Indoor Pet Pen to Travel Lite Wire Dog Crate to iCrates (Single Door)
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.