- Flexi Durabelt Leashes to Flexi Freedom Leashes to Ruffin' It Adjustable Dog Harness
- Brite Coat XS to Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet to Super Pure Omega 3 Soft Chews
- Be Well Cat to NaturVet Brewers Yeast to Shed Terminator For Cats
- Excel Hydrocortisone Spray to HomeoPet Hot Spots to Itchstick
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Jerky Dog Treats to Sweet Potato Rawhide
- C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Chews to Gourmet Biscuits
- Composure Bite-Sized Chews to HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN
- NaturVet Brewers Yeast to Shed Terminator For Cats to Shed Terminator For Dogs
- Bio Spot Defense Flea & Tick Control For Dogs to Flea4X PLUS for Dogs to Scalibor Protector Band for Dogs
- Pet Gear Travel System Pet Car Booster Seat & Bed to Snoozer Lookout I Pet Car Seat to Solvit Pet Booster Seat
- Be Fresh Dental Care Solution to C.E.T. Enzymatic Toothpaste to Petosan Complete Dental Care Kit for Dogs
- Meloxicam to Tramadol to Tramadol Compounded
- Tacrolimus Compounded to Tramadol Compounded
- Bio Spot Carpet Powder to Sentry Home and Carpet Spray to Sentry Yard and Premise Spray Concentrate
- Fiproguard Max - Generic To Parastar Plus to Flea4X PLUS for Dogs to Scalibor Protector Band for Dogs
- Deramaxx to Tramadol Compounded to Traumeel Tablets
- Arthramine to Dasuquin with MSM for Dogs
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.