What is Wood Panel Pet Gate and Pen?
The Wood Panel Pet Gate and Pen provides a secure and safe way of enclosing pets in an array of formations. Five full-size panels and two half panels can form a variety of arrangements including a fully enclosed pet pen, corner enclosure and freestanding pet gate. The solid wood and steel construction is secured by locks between each panel. The spring loaded pet door allows easy access in and out for small dogs and puppies.
Dogs and Puppies
- Safely and securely confine pets indoors
- Interlocking panels allow for multiple configurations
- Can be configured into an enclosed pen, room divider or gate
- Attractive solid wood and steel construction
- Spring loaded, lockable small pet door
- No tools needed
How it Works:
The gate contains 5 full-size panels and two half-size panels that form the gate door. The solid wood and steel panels lock together to ensure your pet's safety.
Not for use with children. Not intended for outdoor use.
For more details on assembly: Download the Wood Panel Pet Gate and Pen Instructions
How to Use the Wood Panel Pet Gate and Pen
- Set up the gate panels into your desired layout for your pet enclosure needs.
- Turn hinge locks between each panel counter-clockwise to lock gate in position. Reverse to release. For larger animals, leave 2 half-panels operational and use latch at connecting end for opening.
- To open gate door: Compress gate opening lock on both sides with thumb and forefinger and slide gate upwards. Small gate will lock into place at top.
- To close gate door: Repeat above step pulling gate downward. Release sides to lock gate into position.
- Maintenance: To clean, rinse with lukewarm water. Wash gently with mild soap or detergent and lukewarm water, using a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse again. Dry with a soft cloth or sponge to prevent water spotting. Do not scrub or use brushes or squeegees.
- Check all screws, bolts, etc. periodically for security and proper adjustment.
Close gate gently to prevent damage to the latch.
Wood Panel Pet Gate and Pen:
26.25" W x 26.5" H x 1" D 1" bar spacing; 1.75" space between black post and wood frame
Max Width (by formation):
Straight line: 152" long x 16" deep side panels Pen/Hexagon: 52" wide Rectangle: 30.5" wide x 61" long
Do not use or rest near an open or exposed flame.