What is Vetericyn VF Ophthalmic Wash?
Vetericyn VF (Veterinary Formula) Ophthalmic Wash is an innovative veterinary formula eye wash specifically for the flushing and cleaning of wounds and irritations of the eye. This safe, non-toxic ophthalmic solution is used to relieve eyes affected by burning, stinging, itching, pollutants and contaminants.
Cats and Dogs
- Does not harm healthy tissues
- 100% nontoxic and nonirritating
- No antibiotics, steroids, alcohols, iodine or tea tree oil
- Safe for the environment and pets
- Easy to administer drops
How it Works:
Vetericyn VF Ophthalmic Wash works by flushing out pollutants and contaminants while keeping the eye moist. It does not contain antibiotics, steroids, alcohols, iodine or tea tree oil, and will not cause injury if it is licked or ingested by your pet.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For use on pets only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Safe if licked by your pet. Not for injection. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
- Adjust nozzle.
- Flush affected eyes gently with Vetericyn VF Ophthalmic Wash.
- Repeat 3-4 times per day until condition is no longer visible or as per treatment protocol as directed by your veterinarian.
- No rinsing is necessary.
- For superficial use with intact cornea.
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE because product may lose its potency. After use, seal or close dispenser.
Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
Saturate the affected area. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed or as per treatment protocol as directed by your veterinarian.
Vetericyn VF Ophthalmic Wash
Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl)
Inactive Ingredients: Electrolyzed Water (H2O), Sodium Chloride (NaCl), Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl).