What is Solvit Waterproof Sta-Put™ Hammock Seat Cover?
Solvit Waterproof Sta-Put™ Hammock Seat Cover protects rear car seats and floors from dirt, fur, and accidents. The seat protector includes adjustable straps that fit all vehicle types with headrests. The specially designed Sta-Put™ devices secure the cover firmly in place. The seat cover also serves as a barrier, blocking your pet from entering the front seat area. The seat cover includes side vents, oversized seat belt slits, and two storage pockets for a customized fit and convenience. It also has seatbelt flaps at shoulder and waist, along with under-seat cinch strap for a snug fit. The durable, waterproof material is easy to clean and will provide years of protection.
Dogs and Cats
- Designed to fit all vehicles with front and rear headrests
- Waterproof cover protects rear seats and floors from dirt, fur, and accidents
- Multiple straps and Sta-Put™ devices secure cover firmly in place
- Hammock shape creates a barrier to help keep your pet in the back seat
- Now with seatbelt flaps at shoulder and waist, along with under-seat cinch strap for a snug fit
How it Works:
The durable, waterproof backing keeps dirt and stains at bay, while the hammock shape helps keeps your pet from entering the front console area. Simply attach and adjust the straps to the rear and front headrests to hold the seat cover in place.
Always make sure the vehicle seat is dry before installing the Solvit Waterproof Sta-Put™ Hammock Seat Cover.
For in-depth installation details, please read the Solvit Waterproof Sta-Put™ Hammock Seat Cover manual.
- The cover is held in place by adjustable straps which go around the two rear headrests and the two front headrests. The straps that go over the front headrests are those next to the storage pockets. Lay the cover in place on the rear seat, loop the straps over the headrests and adjust the strap length for best fit.
- Locate the two white plastic tubes sewn to the underside of the cover. Push each tube into the gap between the seat back cushion and seat bottom cushion. The tubes can be removed with a strong tug, but will hold firmly enough to keep the cover in place under normal use.
- Find the two straps sewn to the underside of the cover and pass each under one of the front corners of the seat and connect to the plastic adjustable anchors found on the sides of the cover (use of these is optional and might not work on some models if the seat is mounted to the vehicle floor).
- Side vents and seatbelt keepers: The cover includes two side vents with brass snaps along each side and two fabric strips with hook-and-loop tape in each upper corner. These can be used to hold a seat belt if it is not being used. The effect of this is to better keep the outer edges of the seat cover in place.
- Seat belt slits: The cover also includes two slits which allow seat belt buckles to pass through. These slits are oversized to fit all vehicle configurations. If not using seat belts, we suggest stowing the buckles under the cover and closing the flaps to keep debris from falling through the slits.
- Cleaning: Promptly wipe up any foreign matter or standing liquid. Machine wash cover in a commercial size front-load washing machine. Use cold water with a mild detergent. Line dry. Always make sure the cover and vehicle seat are dry before installing the seat cover.
Clean up messes with a damp cloth or sponge.