What is Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Adult 7+ Senior Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Allergen Reducing Cat Food?
This dry food for senior cats help significantly reduce major allergens in cat hair & dander and has chicken as the first ingredient.
Adult and Senior Cats
- Significantly reduces the major allergen in cat hair & dander.
- Shown to reduce the major allergen in cat hair and dander by an average of 47% starting in the third week of daily feeding.
- Chicken is the first ingredient
- Antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Vitamin A and taurine support healthy vision
- Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
How does Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Adult 7+ Senior Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Allergen Reducing Cat Food work?
Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Adult 7+ Senior Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Allergen Reducing Cat Food contains a proprietary blend proven to improve & extend the life of cats ages 7 years and older (based on cats exclusively fed a complete diet with the proprietary blend vs. cats fed the complete and balanced diet alone).
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Adult 7+ Senior Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Allergen Reducing Cat Food Directions:
- Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
- Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your cat, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food.
- To avoid dietary upsets, gradually transition by feeding a little less of your cat’s previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- Food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your cat’s weight and adjust food amounts accordingly. If you have a kitten, or a pregnant or nursing cat, you should continue feeding an appropriate Pro Plan kitten formula.
- For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Pro Plan LiveClear is formulated to be fed to your cat every day for optimal benefit. While Pro Plan LiveClear should remain as the primary diet, providing occasional wet cat food or treats is acceptable.
Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Adult 7+ Senior Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Allergen Reducing Cat Food Dosage:
|Weight||Amount per Day|
|5 to 9 lbs||1/4 - 1/3 cup|
|10 to 14 lbs||1/2 - 2/3 cup|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Adult 7+ Senior Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Allergen Reducing Cat Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||38.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||2.5%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||2.9%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.0%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.8%|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||400 IU/kg|
|Beta-Carotene* (Min)||40 ppm|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.5%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||3.1%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Ingredients: Chicken, poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, rice, cassava root flour, beef fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, soy protein isolate, dried egg product, soybean oil, dried chicory root, liver flavor, fish meal, fish oil, gelatin, potassium chloride, phosphoric acid, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, salt, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K)], MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], taurine, beta-Carotene, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C).|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles .|
|Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Pro Plan LiveClear Adult 7+ Prime Plus Longer Life Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.|
|Calorie Content (fed)(ME): 604 kcal/cup .|
|Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.|