What is Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula?
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula is a high-performance dry formula crafted with 30% protein and 20% fat to fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle in canine athletes.
- Formerly Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Formula
- Optimizes oxygen metabolism (VO2 max)
- Concentrated Nutrition optimizes oxygen metabolism (VO2 MAX) for increased endurance
- 30% Protein and 20% Fat fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle
- Amino Acids nourish muscles, including in the crucial time after exercise
- Glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, for joint health and mobility
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Chicken is the first ingredient
- For dogs at all life stages, including puppies and reproducing females
- Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery
- No artificial colors or flavors
How does Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula work?
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula delivers concentrated nutrition to optimize oxygen metabolism (VO2 max) for increased endurance.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Directions:
- Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
- For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan: please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
- Feeding Weaning Pups: Start puppies on dry or moistened Pro Plan as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally 3 - 4 weeks of age.
- Feeding Growing Pups: Feed pups (to six months of age) all of the moistened Pro Plan they will consume at intervals throughout the day. If fed dry, Pro Plan may be kept before pups at all times.
- Feeding for Reproduction: Pro Plan provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female’s ideal body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
It is recommended that you keep your dog in ideal body condition to avoid becoming overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment.
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dosage:
|3 to 12lbs||1/3 to 1 cup|
|13 to 20lbs||1 to 1 ¼ cups|
|21 to 35lbs||1 ¼ to 1 ¾ cups|
|36 to 50lbs||2 to 2 ¼ cups|
|51 to 75lbs||2 ¼ to 3 cups|
|76 to 100lbs||3 to 3 ½ cups|
|100lbs and over||3 ½ cups + ¼ cup for each additional pound of body weight over 100lbs|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||20.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.8%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Min)||0.12%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.1%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min)||0.12%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.9%|
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||500 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min)||100 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (Min)||500 ppm|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.9%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Ingredients: Chicken, corn gluten meal, rice, beef fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, poultry by product meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain corn, corn germ meal, dried egg product, fish meal (source of glucosamine), natural flavor, fish oil, mono and dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, salt, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7)], choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, magnesium sulfate, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, garlic oil.|
|Calorie Content (fed): 484 kcal/cup|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|
|Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.|