What is Inaba Churu Tuna Variety Purée?
Inaba knows that your cat is a beloved member of your family. That's why each of their Churu Lickable Creamy Purée Natural Cat Treats are made from high-quality, human-grade ingredients, including wild-caught tuna and farm-raised chicken. Since cats are not naturally drawn to water, these low-calorie cat treats have been made high in moisture, for a low-calorie cat treat that your kitties will love. They contain 91% moisture and have only 6 calories per tube. That's a tenth of the calories of traditional dry cat treats and more than 1000 times the moisture (8% vs. 91% moisture). In addition, there is also added Taurine to help with their vision, digestion, and heart health, as well as, Vitamin E for immunity and Green Tea Extract for its natural antioxidants. What are they missing? They're grain-free, preservative-free, carrageenan-free, and free from artificial colors, making them a cat treat you can feel good about feeding. Designed to be hand-fed, you can use to help calm the feistiest of outdoor ferals or treat your pampered indoor pussycat. They can be used as a dry/canned cat food topper or to assist with giving medications.
- MADE WITH WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST: Every Inaba product is made with yummy, human-grade ingredients including farm-raised chicken and/or wild-caught tuna
- KEEP OUR FELINE HYDRATED WITHOUT ADDING CALORIES: Each delicious, creamy Churu tube contains 91% moisture and only 6 calories (a tenth of the calories of traditional dry cat treats), which makes it a healthy snack you can feel good about feeding
- FREE OF THE BAD STUFF: Your feline friend is important to us, which is why we've kept things like grains, preservatives, artificial colors, and carrageenan out of our cat treats, but we added things like Taurine to help with their overall health
- HAVE THEM EATING OUT OF YOUR HAND: These lickable purée meat tubes for cats were designed to be fed by hand, as an interactive way to spend time with your feline, but you can use them as a wet/dry cat food topper or as a way to disguise medication
How does Inaba Churu Tuna Variety Purée work?
Churu® Purées are high in moisture felines need for health.
Do not let your cat chew or swallow package material. Take extra care when hand feeding.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Refrigerate after opening and serve as soon as possible.
Inaba Churu Tuna Variety Purée Directions:
- Simply tear open a tube and give it a little squeeze to feed these grain-free, preservative-free treats by hand.
- You can also pour them into a bowl or use them as a tasty topper on wet or dry food.
- Provide clean, fresh water daily.
- For your cat’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
This product is not intended to be fed as a meal.
Inaba Churu Tuna Variety Purée Dosage:
|All weights||Feed as a treat to your cat|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Inaba Churu Tuna Variety Purée Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||7.00%|
|Crude Fat (min)||0.20%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.30%|
|Vitamin E (min)||310 IU/kg|
|Ingredients – Tuna Recipe: Water, Tuna, Tapioca, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Natural Tuna Flavor, Gelatin, Vitamin E Supplement, Green Tea Extract.|
|Ingredients – Tuna with Chicken Recipe: Water, Tuna, Chicken, Tapioca, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Natural Tuna Flavor, Gelatin, Vitamin E Supplement, Green Tea Extract.|
|Ingredients – Tuna with Scallop Recipe: Water, Tuna, Scallop, Tapioca, Natural Scallop Flavor, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Gelatin, Vitamin E Supplement, Green Tea Extract.|
|Ingredients – Tuna with Salmon Recipe: Water, Tuna, Tapioca, Salmon, Natural Flavors, Natural Tuna Flavor, Guar Gum, Gelatin, Vitamin E Supplement, Green Tea Extract.|
|CALORIE CONTENT: 430 kcal/kg, 6.0 kcal/tube ME (calculated)|