What is the Gobble Stopper?
The Gobble Stopper is a clever, simple-to-use device that turns any feeding bowl into a slow feeder to help prevent gulping of food. If your dog eats too fast, bloating may result. Bloat is a significant and sometimes fatal health risk to dogs. By attaching the Gobble Stopper to the bottom of any ceramic, stainless steel or plastic feeding dish, you will effectively slow your pet's eating up to 500%. The Gobble Stopper attaches to your dog's food bowl with a strong suction cup that has a built-in release tab for easy removal. The unique bone-shaped canopy design forces your dog to slow down while eating, which may also help reduce overeating and vomiting.
- Helps slow the rate at which your dog eats up to 500%
- Prevents gulping, bloating and vomiting
- Safely attaches to any ceramic, stainless steel or plastic bowl
- Easy to attach and remove
- Strong suction cup prevents removal by your dog
- Non-toxic and BPA-free
- Top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium for bowls 6"- 8" in diameter, and Large for bowls 8"+ in diameter.
How it works:
The Gobble Stopper creates an obstacle in your dog's food bowl, effectively slowing the rate of feeding. This helps prevent gobbling and gulping of food, which may result in dangerous choking and bloating. Simply remove the Gobble Stopper from the package and press the suction cup base into the bottom of your pet's clean, dry food bowl. Then, fill the bowl with your pet's favorite food. When your pet has finished eating, it is recommended that you remove the Gobble Stopper from the bowl and clean it for future use. This will help prevent your pet from chewing on or playing with the device.
- Firmly press the suction cup base of the Gobble Stopper into the bottom of your pet's ceramic, stainless steel or plastic feeding dish.
- Fill the feeding dish with food level with the bone-shaped Gobble Stopper canopy.
- When your dog has finished eating, remove the Gobble Stopper from the dish by pulling on the removal tab.
- Wash the Gobble Stopper and store it out of your pet's reach for future feedings.
Removing the Gobble Stopper after every feeding will help prevent your dog from chewing on it or playing with it like a toy.
Gobble Stopper is rated
Rated 1 out of
Doesn't Stay Stuck To Bowl
I bought this and received it a couple of weeks ago. I use it in my dog's present feeding bowl, which is a plastic bowl. The Gobble Stopper will NOT stay stuck to the bottom of his bowl more than a few seconds. Sometimes it comes loose while I am putting his food into the bowl, and other times it comes loose the first time he bumps it with his nose. I am very disappointed with this product.
Date published: 2016-03-03