What is Earth Animal SHINE Herbed Chicken Tenders?
These Herbed Chicken Tenders are the newest treat to hit the shelves. Each Tender is hand-crafted and roasted in small batches with sustainably sourced all-American chicken and select beneficial herbs to address many common ailments. For a beautiful skin and coat that will make the other dogs on the block jealous of that silky sheen. Did we mention that dogs just so happen to love the taste? It’s true!
Sorry, this product can only be shipped to the contiguous 48 United States.
- Humanely-raised cage-free American chicken, without antibiotics, artificial growth hormones, or steroids, slow roasted in small batches to the perfect flavor, aroma and tenderness.
- Sustainably sourced, simply delicious
- Formulated by Dr. Bob Goldstein
- Proudly hand-crafted in Lancaster County, PA.
- Grain free and gluten free
- No wheat, corn, or soy, carbohydrates, or added salts or sugars
How does Earth Animal SHINE Herbed Chicken Tenders work?
Both licorice and dandelion are anti-inflammatories that help calm irritated skin, leading to a healthier skin and coat the natural way. These treats are also enhanced with inositol and zinc proteinate to further encourage natural hair growth and normal cell development, don’t worry, these are safe and common in human and dog treats alike.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Earth Animal SHINE Herbed Chicken Tenders Directions:
- Size matters and supervision counts when choosing any treat.
- Anything that goes into their mouth can potentially become a choking hazard.
- Chews the right size™ and never leave your dog or cat unattended during the chewing process.
Calorie Summary: 2690kcal/kg - 33.5kcal/treat
Earth Animal SHINE Herbed Chicken Tenders Dosage:
|5-10 lbs||1-2 tenders||11-20 lbs||1-3 tenders||21-80 lbs||1-4 tenders||81 lbs and over||1-5 tenders|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Earth Animal SHINE Herbed Chicken Tenders Ingredients:
|Other Ingredients: Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid, Licorice, Dandelion, Inositol, Zinc Proteinate|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|