What is Feliway For Cats Refill Bottle?
Feliway For Cats Refill Bottle is used with the Plug-In Diffuser that releases a natural comforting facial pheromone produced by cats. For simple at-home use, simply plug in Feliway for Cats into an electrical socket for around-the-clock control.
Cats and Kittens
- Reduces or stops stress-related behavior, including urine marking, scratching, loss of appetite, and reduced desire to play or interact with others
- Helps comfort cats in stressful situations, such as being alone in the house, having visitors, adjusting to a new pet or family member, moving, and visits to the veterinarian
- One diffuser bottle lasts for approximately 30 days and covers up to 650 square feet
- Odorless and nontoxic (does not affect humans)
- Also comes in a spray
- Refills are available
How it Works:
When you plug Feliway For Cats into an electrical socket, it emits a scent that mimics pheromones that your cat uses to mark areas that they deem to be safe.
Don't use this product with any other type of plug-in device, or place it underneath or behind furniture. When plugged in, do not touch with metal objects or wet hands.
Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone (2%)
What is this product used for:
Feliway is a behavior modification plug-in used to safely and naturally end urine marking and scratching. Comforts cats in stressful environments.
How this product should be used:
Plug Feliway into an electrical socket in the room most used by the cat. One bottle lasts approximately four weeks and covers an area of approximately 500 to 650 sq. ft.
What are the side effects:
Feliway is odorless and non-toxic, does not affect humans. Use as directed. Not a drug or tranquilizer.
What special precautions are there:
Do not use this product with any other type of plug-in device. Do not place underneath or behind furniture. When plugged in do not touch with metal objects or wet hands. Follow all directions for use.
In the event of overdose:
Contact your veterinarian or veterinary emergency room.
How should I store this product:
Store this product at room temperature. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Feliway For Cats and Kittens is a behavior modification product used to safely and naturally end urine marking, scratching, and other stress-related behaviors.
- Feliway For Cats and Kittens contains Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone (2%), and is available as either a Plug-In Diffuser (Complete Kit with separate refills available) or a Spray Bottle.
- One bottle of the Plug-In Diffuser lasts approximately four weeks and covers an area of approximately 500-650 square feet.
When using the spray, shake well and spray the area you do not want the cat/kitten to mark or scratch. Do not spray directly onto your cat.
Cats/Kittens: (Plug-In Diffuser)
Plug Feliway into an electrical socket in the room most used by the cat. One bottle lasts approximately four weeks and covers an area of approximately 500 to 650 square feet.
Should be stored at room temperature.
Feliway for Cats and Kittens (48 ml Plug in Refill Bottle):
Analogue of feline facial pheromones
Comfort Zone Spray with Adaptil is rated
Rated 4 out of
Our lab/great dane is terrified of storms n gun fire. He has calmed down so much with this spray. Can't be without it.
Date published: 2016-09-19
Rated 5 out of
Our vet prescribed this for our dog who was starting to have some aggression in response to perceived fear. I thought it highly unlikely to work. It's a pheromone released by a nursing dog so her pups can find a nipple and provides intense comfort. Unbelievably it worked and not just a bit. Her aggression went away, she was relaxed and seemed totally fine all without real drugs. Plus, the spray works instantly. I see that it promotes itself for things like fireworks. I'm sure it would at least help some maybe even to the point that a dog could tolerate them. At any rate, I'd highly highly recommend this product.
Date published: 2016-08-13