What is BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Dog Food?
For some dogs, finding a diet that agrees with their digestive system can be a challenge. That’s why BLUE GI for Gastrointestinal Support is made with easily digestible ingredients plus prebiotic fibers to help balance and maintain healthy GI microflora. BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Dog Food needs authorization from your veterinarian.
- Readily digestible proteins, carbohydrates and fats for optimal nutrient absorption
- Contains vitamins E and C, plus antioxidant-rich ingredients including blueberries and cranberries to support a healthy immune system
- Prebiotic fibers help balance and support healthy microflora for overall gastrointestinal health
- Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of dogs at all life stages
- A wholesome, natural diet that has both beneficial nutrition and a taste dogs will love.
How does BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Dog Food work?
BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Dog Food contains readily digestible proteins to support the gastrointestinal tract.
BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Give the suggested daily amount based on your pet's weight listed below.
- BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support is a natural diet formulated by animal nutritionists for pets with a special dietary need. With veterinarian approval, dogs should be gradually transitioned from their old food to BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet. Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup.
BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Up to 15 lbs||Give 1/2 - 1 1/4 cup daily|
|16-25 lbs||Give 1 1/4 - 2 cups daily|
|26-40 lbs||Give 2 - 2 3/4 cups daily|
|41-60 lbs||Give 2 3/4 - 3 3/4 cups daily|
|61-80 lbs||Give 3 3/4 - 4 3/4 cups daily|
|81-100 lbs||Give 4 3/4 - 5 1/2 cups daily|
|Over 100 lbs||Give 5 1/2 cups + 1/2 cup for every 20 lbs over 100 lbs body weight daily|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Store at room temperature.
BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||24.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.0%|
|Vitamin E||300 IU/kg|
|Soluble Fiber (Min)||1.5%|
|Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C) (Min)||100 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min)||2.5%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min)||0.75%|
|Other Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Peas, Potatoes, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dicalcium Phosphate, Pea Protein, Apple Pomace, Salt, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Dried Kelp, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vegetable Juice for color, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Taurine, Dried Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.|
|3490 kcal/kg – 344 kcal/cup|