|Dental | Ear | Eye | Flea and Tick | Heartworm | Joints | Medications | Pain | Skin and Coat | Supplies | Vitamins | Specials|
Heart Blood Pressure
Urinary Tract and Kidneys
Could Your Pet Benefit From A Pet Stroller?
While many people imagine that a pet stroller is only for delicate pampered pooches, there are actually many pets that can benefit from a pet stroller. It is certainly important for dogs to get regular exercise, and it’s great to walk your dog whenever possible. However, in some instances, a pet stroller can actually enhance your dog’s ability to exercise, or to get out and see the world. Some instances where a pet stroller might be a great asset:
- Smaller dogs: Often, small dogs are not able to walk as far as larger dogs, or as far as you would like to go. Taking along a pet stroller allows you to walk as long as you or your larger dogs would like; simply place the smaller dog into a pet stroller when he or she becomes too tired to continue with the rest of the pack.
- Older dogs: Many older dogs develop painful joints or physical disabilities, and cannot move as easily as they did in their younger days. A dog with limited mobility will appreciate the opportunity offered by a pet stroller to get out of the house and enjoy the great outdoors along with his human companion. A pet stroller is also great for dogs recovering from surgery.
- Cats: Nowadays, most people acknowledge that it is safer to keep cats indoors rather than allowing them to roam outside. A pet stroller can allow your cat to enjoy being outside without being exposed to dangers such as cars and other animals. You don’t even have to go far with a cat in a pet stroller; some cats enjoy simply sitting outside with the pet stroller parked in a sunny location.
- During bad weather: Hot asphalt in the summer and roads covered with ice and salt in the winter can be hard on your pet’s paws. A pet stroller is a great way to transport your pet over these harsh conditions until you reach a safe area such as a grassy park for your dog to run.
- Safety at events: Crowded events with lots of people, other animals and distractions can be dangerous for your pet. Your pet can safely enjoy the festivities from the security of a pet stroller.
A pet stroller is not only a luxury item; a pet stroller can be a practical option for pets in many different circumstances. If bad weather, dangerous crowds, or physical disability limits your pet from long walks, a pet stroller can allow your dog to continue to enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of the outdoors.
- How to Select the Best Pet Stroller
- Useful Features in a Pet Stroller
- How Your Pet Can Benefit From Pet Stairs
- Tricks and tips for terriers
- Pocket-sized pups are more than just an accessory
Tags: pet strollers