|Dental | Ear | Eye | Flea and Tick | Heartworm | Joints | Medications | Pain | Skin and Coat | Supplies | Vitamins | Specials|
Heart Blood Pressure
Urinary Tract and Kidneys
How to Use Cat Revolution
Many pet guardians choose cat Revolution as it is a convenient medication that provides comprehensive parasite protection for your cat with one simple monthly dose. If you are considering starting cat Revolution for your own pet, here are step-by-step instructions on how to use Revolution to ensure maximum effectiveness:
- Select the correct dose of Revolution based on your cat’s weight. Cat Revolution is available in sizes for cats 0-5 pounds, 5-15 pounds, and 15-22 pounds. Revolution can be used on cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older.
- Cat Revolution should be applied once a month. Many pet owners like to start their cat on an easy to remember date such as the first of the month. When you are ready to apply, remove a single tube from the package.
- Hold tube upright and press down firmly on the cap of the Revolution tube until you hear a “click” indicating the cap has punctured the seal on the tube.
- Part your cat’s fur at the base of the neck, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Squeeze the entire contents of the tube of Revolution onto your cat’s skin in a single spot.
- Wash your hands and dispose of the empty cat Revolution applicator tube.
- Reapply Revolution to your cat in 30 days.
Congratulations! Your cat is now protected from heartworm, fleas, ear mites, roundworms and hookworms! Cat Revolution dries quickly, and is water fast two hours after application.
- Cat Revolution: Comprehensive Parasite Protection
- How to Use Advantage Multi for Dogs
- Revolution: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cat Revolution: Product Reviews
- How to Use Cat Tapeworm Medicine