|Dental | Ear | Eye | Flea and Tick | Heartworm | Joints | Medications | Pain | Skin and Coat | Supplies | Vitamins | Specials|
Heart Blood Pressure
Urinary Tract and Kidneys
Why Buy Frontline for Your Pet?
The warmer weather means that it is flea and tick season. Many pet parents choose to buy Frontline to treat fleas and ticks on their dog or cat, making Frontline one of the most popular pet medicines around. Should you buy Frontline for your own pet? Here are some of the advantages of Frontline:
- Frontline is easy to use. Simply apply the entire contents of one applicator of Frontline to your pet’s skin at the base of the neck, between the shoulder blades. You only need to apply once a month to your pet.
- Frontline is over-the-counter. You do not need a prescription from your veterinarian to buy Frontline. Many people find it especially convenient to buy Frontline online.
- Frontline is very effective. A single dose protects your pet against all stages of the flea lifecycle, including adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae. Unlike other products that are only effective on fleas, Frontline also kills ticks such as the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, the Lone Star tick and the deer tick.
- Frontline works quickly. Frontline begins working within minutes, and kills 100% of adult fleas within 12 hours, and 100% of ticks within 48 hours.
- Frontline is waterproof. Once dry, Frontline will remain effective even after bathing or swimming.
- Frontline is available for dogs as well as a version for cats. You can buy Frontline in 3, 6, or 12-dose packs.
Besides being a nuisance, ticks can transmit illnesses such as Lyme disease to your pet, and your pet can get tapeworm from ingesting an infected flea. If you buy Frontline for your dog or cat, you will have peace of mind knowing your pet is protected from these pests. To ensure effectiveness, be sure to buy Frontline in the correct dose based upon the weight of your pet.
- How to Buy Frontline for Your Pet
- Frontline vs. Certifect: Which is Right for Your Dog?
- Frontline: A Step-by-Step Application Guide
- Is Frontline the Right Choice for My Pet?
- What is the Best Source from Which to Buy Frontline?