|Dental | Ear | Eye | Flea and Tick | Heartworm | Joints | Medications | Pain | Skin and Coat | Supplies | Vitamins | Specials|
Heart Blood Pressure
Urinary Tract and Kidneys
How to Buy Frontline for Your Pet
Whether you have a dog or a cat, you are probably concerned about fleas and ticks on your pet. Frontline is one of the most popular products to control fleas and ticks on dogs and cats, as it kills all stages of the flea life cycle (adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae) as well as disease-carrying ticks. If you choose to buy Frontline for your pet, there are a few things you should know.
- Frontline is classified as an over-the-counter product. This means you do not need to have a prescription to buy Frontline for your dog or cat.
- Frontline does not carry an expiration date; properly stored, Frontline does not expire. This means you can buy Frontline when you find the best sale price and be assured that it will not expire.
- Buy Frontline based upon the weight of your pet. Frontline for dogs is available in sizes for dogs 1-22 pounds, 23-44 pounds, 45-88 pounds, and 89-132 pounds, as well as one size for cats of all weights.
- You can save money if you buy Frontline in larger quantities. Frontline comes in 3, 6, or 12 dose packages. If you buy Frontline in larger quantities, the cost will be less per dose.
- Do not buy Frontline for kittens of puppies younger than 8 weeks of age. You can safely use Frontline on dogs and cats 8 weeks of age and older.
When you buy Frontline for your dog or cat, apply once monthly for complete control of fleas and ticks on your pet
- Why Buy Frontline for Your Pet?
- What is the Best Source from Which to Buy Frontline?
- Frontline vs. Certifect: Which is Right for Your Dog?
- Is Frontline the Right Choice for My Pet?
- Frontline: A Step-by-Step Application Guide