|Dental | Ear | Eye | Flea and Tick | Heartworm | Joints | Medications | Pain | Skin and Coat | Supplies | Vitamins | Specials|
Heart Blood Pressure
Urinary Tract and Kidneys
Advantage Multi for Dogs vs. Revolution
With all of the pet medications available now, it can be confusing to select the best product for your own pet. Advantage Multi for dogs is a topical medication that controls external and internal parasites. You may have also heard of Revolution, which is similar to Advantage Multi for dogs in that it is also a topical pet medication that treats a broad range of parasites. A comparison of Advantage Multi for dogs to Revolution may help you decide which is right for your own pet.
Advantage Multi for dogs vs. Revolution: Similarities
- Both Advantage Multi for dogs and Revolution are classified as prescription medications.
- Advantage Multi for dogs and Revolution are applied topically and are used every 30 days.
- Advantage Multi for Dogs and Revolution both protect your dog from heartworm disease and fleas.
Differences between Advantage Multi for dogs and Revolution
- Only Advantage Multi for dogs protects your dog from intestinal parasites: hookworm, roundworm and whipworm.
- Unlike Advantage Multi for dogs, Revolution protects your dog from ear mites, American dog ticks and sarcoptic mange.
- The active ingredients in Advantage Multi for dogs are imidacloprid and moxidectin. The active ingredient in Revolution is selamectin.
- Advantage Multi for dogs is manufactured by Bayer, while Revolution is manufactured by Pfizer.
Both Advantage Multi for dogs and Revolution are convenient to use and provide effective protection against a broad array of parasites.
- Advantage Multi for Dogs: Simplify Your Pet’s Medications
- How to Use Advantage Multi for Dogs
- Is Revolution Right For Your Pet?
- Cat Revolution: Comprehensive Parasite Protection
- Cat Revolution: Product Reviews