What is Yard and Park Static Remote Trainer?
The Yard and Park Static Remote Trainer allows you to train your dog at a range of up to 400 yards. The unit features 8 stimulation levels to fit your dog's temperament and obedience level. A second training feature is the tone-only mode with negative and positive tones for comprehensive praise and behavior modification training. The collar can be used to teach basic obedience commands including sit and stay as well as to correct bad behavior including digging, chasing, and excessive barking. The transmitter and collar are waterproof and feature a low battery life indicator. The collar is lightweight and adjustable for a comfortable fit. The collar includes rechargeable batteries and charger.
Dogs (over 8lbs)
- 400-yard range remote obedience collar
- Tone-only mode with positive and negative sounds
- 8 stimulation levels
- Waterproof collar and receiver
- Low battery life indicator on receiver and transmitter
- Includes rechargeable NiMH batteries and charger
- For dogs over 8 lbs.
How it Works:
The Yard and Park Static Remote Trainer trains your dog by transmitting a stimulation at the intensity level of your choice or an audible correction to your dog's collar within a distance of 400 yards.
For use on dogs only. Avoid leaving the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day. Reposition the collar on the neck every 1 to 2 hours. Do not connect a walking lead to the collar.
- Charging the transmitter: Lift the rubber cover protecting the charging jack. Connect one of the charger connectors to the jack. Plug the charger into a standard wall outlet. The red light will appear. Charge for 24 hours for the first charge. Recharges take 12 hours. Replace rubber cover when charging is completed. Approximate battery life between charges is 40 to 60 hours, depending on frequency of use.
- Charging the collar: Lift the rubber cover protecting the charging jack. Connect one of the charger connectors to the jack. Plug the charger into a standard wall outlet. Charge the receiver collar for 24 hours for the first charge. Recharges take 12 hours. Replace rubber cover when charging is completed. Approximate battery life between charges is 15-20 hours, depending on frequency of use.
- Note: The transmitter and receiver lights will be solid green after 12 hours of charging. For the first charge, continue to charge for an additional 12 hours.
- Turning receiver on/off: Press and hold the On/Off button until the receiver light is solid green and collar beeps low to high. The receiver light will flash green once every 5 seconds to let you know it is on. The flashing light indicates the collar is ready to receive a radio signal from the handheld transmitter. To turn off: Press and hold the On/Off button until the receiver light is solid red and the collar beeps high to low. Note: To extend the life between charging cycles, turn the collar off when it is not in use.
- Fitting the collar: The proper fit and placement of the collar is important for effective operation. The contact points must have direct contact with your dog's skin on the underside of his or her neck. Turn off collar. With your dog standing comfortably, place the collar on your dog's neck close to the ears with the contact points centered underneath your dog's neck, touching the skin. Note: It is sometimes necessary to trim the hair around the contact points for consistent operation. Check the tightness by inserting one finger between the collar and your dog's neck. The fit should be snug but not constricting. Allow your dog to wear the collar for several minutes then recheck the fit. Check the fit again as your dog becomes more comfortable with the collar.
- Refer to manual for detailed programming, testing, and charging instructions, and training techniques.
Do not shave your pet's neck as this may cause skin irritation.
8 lbs & over
Up to 400 yards
Yard and Park Static Remote Trainer
Collar/Receiver: 2.5" H x 1.5" W x 1" D
Collar/Receiver: 2.8 oz
Transmitter: 5" H x 1.75" W x 1" D
Transmitter: 3.2 oz