What is Canidae Grain Free Pure Elements (Dry Dog Food)?
Canidae Pure Elements is a premium and all natural dog food ideal for dogs of all life stages (puppies, and adult, senior, and working dogs). This pet food is a special formulation of fresh meats and meat meals sourced from the U.S. in a USDA-inspected human-grade facility, plus the addition of real fruits and vegetables are provided by human-grade producers. Canidae Grain Free Pure Elements is a delicious dog food with no grains, which makes it ideal for dogs with grain intolerances or allergies. It is made with 80% meat protein and 20% fruit and vegetable protein and does not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, or "junk" ingredients, so you can feel good each time you feed your dog Canidae Grain Free Pure Elements.
- Ideal for dogs of all life stages (puppies, and adult, senior, and working dogs)
- Grain free means no corn, wheat, soy, glutens or fillers
- All natural holistic dog food
- Dogs love the delicious taste of high quality meat meals (chicken, turkey, lamb and ocean fish) and real lamb meat
- 80% of total protein is derived from meat and 20% from fruit and vegetables to provide a natural and wholesome source of energy
- Natural sources of Omega 3, Omega 6 fatty acids, and DHA help promote healthy skin and coat
- No toxic chemicals, artificial flavors, or colors
- Naturally preserved
- Available in 3 different sizes (5, 15, or 30 lbs. bags)
- Meats and meat meals are sourced from a USDA-inspected human-grade facility
- Manufacturing facility is also USDA Organic Certified
- Made in the USA
How it works:
Canidae Grain Free Pure Elements is made with high quality ingredients including real fruits, vegetables, and meat meals from four different animal sources (chicken, turkey, lamb, and ocean fish). Each batch of Canidae is tested for quality during the in-production run and is manually checked for freshness and quality. Although grain free diets are specially formulated to help dogs with intolerances and allergies to grains, the natural ingredients used in Canidae Grain Free Pure Elements make this a quality dog food suitable for all dogs regardless of age, size, or breed. Whether your dog is a puppy, adult, senior, or working breed, Canidae is a delicious and wholesome food your dog will love.
- Days 1 & 2: Feed 75% previous dog food and 25% Canidae.
- Days 3 & 4: Feed 50% previous dog food and 50% Canidae.
- Days 5 & 6: Feed 25% previous dog food and 75% Canidae.
- Day 7: Feed 100% Canidae.
- In most cases slowly transitioning is not possible. In that case, feed smaller portions more regularly by breaking up the daily intake to 3 to 4 feedings per day. Adding warm water to the food will also decrease the chance of your dog eating too quickly and not chewing thoroughly. Gulping a highly palatable product could cause vomiting.
- If at any time during the transition, your dog experiences gastro-intestinal upset, keep the ratio of new to old food the same for several days. This will allow your dog to adjust to the new ratio before you incorporate more of the new food. In the event you are not transitioning with your old food, withhold food for 1 day and then start re-introducing 3 to 4 feedings per day mixed with warm water. All other treats and supplements should be withheld until fully transitioned.
- You may notice a change in the appearance of your dog's stool even after the transition period. This can often be a result of a change in the amount of fiber and protein in the new diet and is normal.
Diets that are grain free, high protein, and low carbohydrate may not be suitable for all dogs. If you have dietary concerns, please consult with your veterinarian.
Canidae Grain Free Pure Elements Dry Dog Food
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Canidae Grain Free Pure Elements Dry Dog Food:
Ingredients: Chicken meal, turkey meal, lamb, potatoes, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), lamb meal, ocean fish meal, tomato pomace, natural flavor, choline chloride, sun-cured alfalfa meal, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, papaya, pineapple.
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)*
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
50.0 mg/kg (Min)
100 million CFU/lb. (Min)
100 CMCU/kg (Min)
Calorie Content: Contains 498 kcal per cup
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles(a) One Carboxymethyl Cellulose Unit (CMCU) liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay.