What is Bowsers Cat Tower?
The Bowsers Cat Tower is a unique, colorful climbing tower for cats made of solid wood and covered with heavy-weight, ribbed cotton for your cat to scratch and paw at. It includes 5 cubes that stack on top of each other. Each wood cube has holes for lively cats to wander through and a top perch so your cat can look out on his or her surroundings. The best part is the cubes can be stacked or separated as desired into different cat climbing patterns.
- Unique cat tower for your cat to climb, nap or lay on
- 5 colorful cubes that stack on top of each other to form a tower
- Holes for your cat to wander through and hide in
- Solid top acts as a cat perch
- Made from durable, solid wood and covered in heavyweight, ribbed cotton
- All cubes stack inside each other for easy storage
- No assembly required
How it Works:
Your cat will love to climb all over the Bowsers Cat Tower. The solid wood construction is durable and covered with a heavy-weight cotton, ribbed fabric-great for cats to scratch or paw at. Assemble the cat tower as instructed, or sperate the cubes and watch your cat pounce all over them. The holes in the cubes are perfect for your cat to hide in. The top cube has a perch for your cat to lay or sit on and is great to view his or her surroundings. When all the cubes are stacked on top of each other, the Bowser Cat Tower is 74" high (a little over 6 feet). The base is 18" x18". All the cubes nest inside the bottom cube for easy storage.
Don't leave your cat unattended for long periods of time. When in use by multiple cats, make sure the tree is not wobbling or shaking.
There are no tools required for the Bowsers Cat Tower.
- You will receive 5 stackable cubes to make the Bowsers Cat Tower.
- Starting with the largest cube, stack the cubes one on top of the other until the smallest cube is at the top.
- Allow your cat to play inside the cat tower and even nap inside the cubes.
- Cats love to look over their surroundings and the Bowsers Cat Tower stands 74" tall for your cat to do so.
- Unstack the cubes and place them in different places for your cat to enjoy all around your home.
- If your cat has claws, he or she will love to scratch the ribbed cotton covering the cat tower. If your cat does not have claws, he or she will love to paw and kneed the soft fabric.
- To store, unstack the cubes and places all of the smaller cubes inside the large base in a cool, dry place.
Tip: For added enjoyment, try placing the Bowsers Cat Tower in a room with a window in it, so your cat can bird watch.
Cats and kittens
All sizes and breeds
Store at room temperature.
Things to consider before purchasing a cat tower.
- If you have multiple cats, you may want to buy a tree large enough to hold them all at the same time.
- If your cat is not declawed, you may want a tree with scratching posts (although declawed cats may enjoy scratching as well).
- Will your cat be able to safely reach the upper levels of the tree?
- How much assembly is required?